Our agency lists all of their waiting children on a site that is password protected. Here is what they say about Lili:
"Born May 2006, Yuan Xiu is diagnosed with hemangiomas on the right side of her face and back; she also has an umbilical hernia. Yuan Xiu likes to be entertained by adults and likes to watch other children play games. She is a pretty girl who enjoys looking into a mirror; she is active and enjoys the outdoors!"
I thought it was cute.... we may have to buy some more mirrors and she'll have lots of opportunities to watch her siblings playing (hopefully, she'll prefer to participate).
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Meili, Mia, Jillian, will sure have fun playing with her! (Parker too!) I am so excited there are going to be so many cousins, so close in age!! I can't say it enough that she is going to have the sweetest family with the best parents!
Post a Comment