Geesh... where has 7 years gone? We had a fabulous birthday and it was extra special having Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker here. We woke up early and enjoyed crepes and presents. He received lots and lots of Pokemon... his favorite. Each year I get to make a cherry pie (well, I warm it up)... someday, I'll actually make it. Love you D - You make me smile :)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Happy Birthday, Davis
Geesh... where has 7 years gone? We had a fabulous birthday and it was extra special having Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker here. We woke up early and enjoyed crepes and presents. He received lots and lots of Pokemon... his favorite. Each year I get to make a cherry pie (well, I warm it up)... someday, I'll actually make it. Love you D - You make me smile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Did you get to eat pie for breakfast? You're pretty lucky, I think that your Mom spoils you, huh?
Post a Comment