














We made such a quick trip to ML for Scott's reunion that we wanted to go back and actually visit...so, back on the road we went. The kids started school late this year so we had a few extra weeks to play. We went to the Grant County Rodeo and Fair (I did not realize how disgusting the food was until I saw the pictures. sick. I cracked up when I saw how long the hot dog that the boys had to have was- great example of eyes being bigger than stomach), swimming at the Earls, boating, church, OMSI, swimming at Kim's friends pool, late night dinner with Kim and Julio and some shopping. It was a fun week. The kids love playing at grandma and grandpa's house. There is so much room to run and play. I think they spent a majority of their time pulling each other around in the pioneer wagons that they have and exploring the sheds. Kristin and her kids came to visit as well which made for some fun cousin time. Thanks all.




2 comments:
You guys had such a great summer! What a lucky family to have such a great mom.
I wish I had my camera that day, so much fun!
Post a Comment