I love Mckenzie's new shoes. She loves them and was very excited to get the go ahead from her ballet teacher. She is taking a ballet class at school and also does an after school ballet class. I am glad her teacher is making her take the shoes slowly...I'd hate to have a broken toe or two.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Mckenzie's new shoes
I love Mckenzie's new shoes. She loves them and was very excited to get the go ahead from her ballet teacher. She is taking a ballet class at school and also does an after school ballet class. I am glad her teacher is making her take the shoes slowly...I'd hate to have a broken toe or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! Toe shoes are so exciting! I still have the 2 or 3 pairs (maybe 4) I used. It's such an achievement to get them you have to keep them forever. No one has asked to see them for a very,very long time however! Good job, Mckenzie!
Post a Comment