Monday, September 28, 2009





We finally have a marker at Ryan's grave. Not the most fun thing to do in your life. We went out to see it. It turned out very well. My parent's wanted a place to be able to sit and think so the bench won out in the end. It is actually comfortable and I'm glad they decided on it. The kids each had to perform a trick for Ryan. Reese and Davis have become great arm "tooters" (not our favorite thing) but they thought Ryan would be proud so they did this for him and Meili tickled where she thought his belly would be. not sure if this is appropriate graveside activity but it was their idea - I'm sure he was smiling from above.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So is the marker the bench too? I think that is a great idea to have a bench. It looks wonderful.

Higbee said...

Melanie! what a neat Marker for Ryan! I love it. A place to ponder, love, learn and enjoy! :-)