ed. I think my kids sense something is not just right because they have been exceptionally trying but hopefully, a little pizza and down time with the family tonight will be the cure. My mom just sent this picture of them getting ready for their big game. I was so glad when I heard this game was today because I knew it would be the perfect distraction. Aren't the snuggies cute (sarcasm...) My mom's boss gave them to them for Christmas and my parent's were thrilled!!! Miss you Ryan! Love you tons!!! Peace XOXOXO!!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Anniversary
ed. I think my kids sense something is not just right because they have been exceptionally trying but hopefully, a little pizza and down time with the family tonight will be the cure. My mom just sent this picture of them getting ready for their big game. I was so glad when I heard this game was today because I knew it would be the perfect distraction. Aren't the snuggies cute (sarcasm...) My mom's boss gave them to them for Christmas and my parent's were thrilled!!! Miss you Ryan! Love you tons!!! Peace XOXOXO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh, Melanie, our hearts to out to you. I'm sure the pain never completely goes away. we pray that you and your family can feel peace and know that he is all right and wants you to be happy. We love you.
Loye and Vaughn
Ryan's eyes match our mom's hair! Too Cute!
Thinking of you tonight (not watching that game)....Love ya
You made me cry thinking of the ache in your heart.
Love you Mel!
Post a Comment