Okay...I know I'm her mom...but, I am so impressed :) The girl can dance and sing :) and so can her friends :) The school dance company, ballet class and show choirs performed at the Festival of Trees. I'm sick that I did not get a picture of the ballet performance but Mckenzie and her friends were so graceful and beautiful, I wish I knew how to ballroom dance like they all do, and the show choir's sang and danced wonderfully. So fun to watch and I wonder to myself when I will not tear up when I attend one of these performances. Way to go guys and gals!!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks like they did great. But I wouldn't have expected any less! I am just so sad I missed it :(
I'm very impressed with Mckenzie too!
Sounds very wonderful--I totally get the tearing up thing-I can't seem to help myself and I look so silly trying not to!
Post a Comment