


The first week in December our ward primary president (mostly...I think) put together the most amazing Christmas play. Reese played Nathan, the lead, who had a dream and ended up back in Bethlehem. Scott played his dad. His friend, Landon, played his friend Jessie (thanks Ashley...I stole your pictures). It was an amazing night. They worked very hard and memorized many lines and learned to talk to the audience saying lines loudly. Sister Steward did an amazing job on the stage decorations and putting it all together. The primary kids and choir sang many beautiful songs, we had great wise men and Mary and Joseph and a darling baby Jesus (the Wards)




2 comments:
I love it when people put in the effort to do things well. Way to go Scott and Reese!
Did anyone do a video of it? We would sure like to see it, if one was done! Sure wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment