Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lili!









Wow...how can it be? Lili is 5 and she is telling everyone she sees....she is so proud!
We woke Lili up early (our tradition) before everyone left for the day to open presents. She was so excited to get "Tangled" stuff and has enjoyed her little puppy in her purse, bike basket, horn and stuff.
I let Meili play hookie from school today (she and Lili did wake up with a head cold and were pretty tired all day...so, I can make myself feel nice but really she was not feeling well). We watched Tangled and ate popcorn (Lili loves popcorn). After we picked up the kids we went to Artic Circle for kids meals and playing. Then we went to Buhl for a Stake Medallion Night...Mckenzie received her YW Award on Sunday...and this was a little extra way to congratulate the girls in our stake for getting this award. Cake and candles followed and then bed. We did let Meili blow out the candles after...I'll post a picture from her bday where Lili blew out her candles at her party...Meili is still holding a grudge.
Anyway, fun day. So grateful for little Miss Lili. She is definitely a wonderful gift from Heavenly Father!

2 comments:

lora said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Lili!
We are so thankful you are in our lives!

lora said...

hahaha! I love that you let Meili blow out the candals...Is she happy now?